2.25.2011

It has been a long time





Sorry for the long absence. I have been busy with some stuff.
Now, I have some free time to think about other things, I have decided to do something I have wanted to try for a long time.
Here is how it started...
I was taking a dump in ACCD restroom. Steward R**d came in next door and started shitting. It was bad...irritating aroma with sound effect...............
Thus, I asked to myself. "Why do I have to smell this??????"
We need better restroom experience.
It is the one place that everyone goes to, but it is the one place that no one cares about. It seems to me when designers or architects design a building, they think about the location of the restroom, but not the experience.
There are many products out there to give new washing experiences, but nothing for logging out. :D

1 comment: